In the Hollywood Media Hotel, we have recognized the problems of handicapped and disabled people and respect their special needs. The public areas of our hotel, e.g. the restaurant and of course the 10 conference rooms have wide corridors and doors as well as a stageless entry. The public toilet on the first floor is handicapped accessible, too.
The central location of our hotel right on the Kurfürstendamm, very close to several disabled-S- and U-Bahn stations
(S–train station Savigny Platz, Uhlandstraße and Kurfürstendamm) is not only for wheelchair users and people with a physical disability an ideal starting point for individual exploring by the city of Berlin.
Two of our rooms on the second and third floor are especially equipped for the special needs of handicapped or disabled persons. We want you to feel well and independant during your stay in Berlin.
These two disability-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN standard category B, with the following services:
- Bed height (from the bottom to the top of the mattress): 0.47 m
- Dimensions of accessible shower: 1.60 x 1.50 m
- Cosmetic mirror
- Coffee- / Tea facilities
- Fax line
- Flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning
- Width of door: 0.94 m
- Bathroom door width: 0.935 m
- Place the left and right of the bed: left 1.40 m, 2.40 m right
- WC - Height: 0.53 m
- Bath with 2 showers, 1 disability-friendly shower
- Phone ISDN / Analog
- Satellite TV
- Soundproofed windows
- Bathrobe in different sizes (fee 5,00 € per bathrobe) + slipper