Facilities at the hotel on the Kurfürstendamm
The Hollywood Media Hotel Berlin, located directly by the Kurfürstendamm in Berlin, pays homage to the films, international stars and unforgettable film legends. A private hotel, which has been awarded 4 stars, convinces you with its individual and family ambience and is popular with city trips as well as business travellers.
The location of this unique themed hotel, by the famous shopping mile, in direct contact to the zoological gardens, the famous Gedächtniskirche (remembrance church) and only a few minutes away from the Potsdam Square, creates the ideal starting point for a discovery tour through this vibrant German capital.
The theme “Films” and “Hollywood” are picked up throughout the hotel. Guests can very closely experience a slice of film history during a walk through the hotel in various themed areas. Unique set images and photos of films as well as posters of the Berlin film director and hotel owner, Artur Brauner, complete this cinematic atmosphere.
Each of the 182 rooms and apartments is named after a famous actor or a film legend and equipped with a portrait and a biography. If you prefer the classical elegance of a film diva like Marlene Dietrich or the revolutionary charm of a certain James Dean, each guest will become a star during his/her visit. The guest plays the leading role from the very first minute and will enjoy the convenience of a true film-star.
Our junior suites and suites are due to their size and facilities especially suitable for families. As a family friendly hotel we keep always a small surprise for our little guests.
Hotel guest can experience the luxury of a champagne breakfast in the “Bel Air” restaurant. This restaurant is also available for meetings and groups for lunch, or dinner in the evening. This Berlin film hotel also offers its meeting and hotel guests a modern smoking lounge.
The hotel’s own film studio “Neue Lupe” with a stage, is suitable for traditional film shows and presentations, or can serve as a meeting room or press conference. Each event is effectively staged in one of the 9 conference rooms.
You would like to escape from the stress of the day? Then come and relax in our “Cleopatra”. That is the name of our wellness centre on the sixth floor of the hotel. Guests dive into an ancient Egyptian comfort-landscape and get pampered like the famous queen of Egypt. Modern cardio-equipment for a personal workout, a Finnish dry sauna, a steam bath and an experience shower with a tingling rain effect offer the guests a diversified programme. Individual massages and cosmetic treatments must be booked separately.
The Callas Bar attached to the hotel is set up in the style of America in the sixties. Drink a cocktail under the black and white portrait of Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, and let your gaze be drawn to the lively goings-on in the Kurfürstendamm.
The Italian restaurant “Capone” provides all the sumptuous needs of our guests and also offers room-service. The exclusively – rustic concept with its Italian charm is very comfortable and invites the guest to enjoy and to stay. Splendiferous the guest can cast a glance over the famous boulevard Kurfürstendamm, which is fondly called “Kudamm” by the Berliners. The Italian chef spoils the palates of his guests with culinary exclusive classics of the Italian cuisine and leaves nothing to be desired.
Linger awhile and dream of luxury and glamour, starlets and idols, you can experience all this in the Berlin film hotel and be treated as the major player in a cinematic setting.
[Live like a film-star]
The owner of the hotel is the well-known German film producer Artur Brauner. During the 50´s and 60´s he produced more than 250 films in Berlin. With this film hotel, a long dream had come true for him
general hotel information
- 4-star hotel
- 182 hotel rooms, junior suites and apartments over 6 floors with a total of 372 beds
- NEW: Smoker´s Lounge on the first floor
- some apartments include a balcony and kitchenette
- handicap-accessible rooms
- allergy-friendly floor
- family rooms
- double-occupancy rooms with connecting doors
- non-smoking rooms / floors
- soundproof windows
- laundry service
- room service
- individually-adjustable air conditioning
- multi-media equipment: satellite television, dolby surround sound, fax and modem connections and wireless-LAN internet
- pets are welcome, we impose a service fee for dogs (8,- EUR per day) and offer a special dog-service. Please note that we don't accept dogs in our restaurant "Bel Air".
Dogs have to be registrated, please inform us about your pets and registrate them directly when booking your stay.
restaurants & bars
- "Bel Air" restaurant seats 130
- "Callas" bar - seats 30 indoors and 40 on the terrace
- "Capone" - italien restaurant in the ground floor with outdoor terrace on Ku'damm
- "Marooush" restaurant - in oriental-egyptian style with shisha-lounge, club & bar
service / facilities / shops
- underground garage with 17 parking spaces, public parking-lot with 70 parking spaces
- additionally there are two more parking garages in the vicinity (Knesebeckstraße)
- shopping facilities on-site
- Europa-Center, KaDeWe, Kurfürstendamm with a variety of cafés and restaurants
- 9 natural light illuminated conference rooms for 10-500 persons
- our largest conference room has a capacity of 220 persons (theatre-style seating)
- in-house theatre with seating for up to 99 people
- air conditioned and has the ability to be completely dimmed
- Smoker´s Lounge with direct access to the banquet foyer and the conference rooms
- further information regarding the conference and congress facilities - you will find here.